- 1 pomegranate
- 2 kiwis
- 1 bosc pear
- 1 banana
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 2 cups of ice
- Peel the kiwis and banana, remove fruit from pomegranate, and slice pear into four pieces.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Smoothies program.
- Press Start
- Wait for cycle to finish (adding more ice if necessary).
- [If you are using the 5200 series, simply work your way up to high setting and leave there for 30-45 seconds]
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 6gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
I hope that you enjoyed your Pomegranate Kiwi Power Smoothie. You can find more Vitamix recipes here. .
Vitamix blenders make healthy cooking easier and faster and require minimal clean-up.Enter your email below to have new articles sent directly to your inbox. Happy blending!