- 3 organic pitted medjool dates, soaked in purified water for 4 hours, drained (reserve water)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 cup organic cashew nuts, soaked in purified water for 8 hours and drained
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped organic fresh ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ purified water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Smoothies program.
- Press Start.
- Allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- [If you are using the 5200 series, simply work your way up to high setting and leave there for 30-45 seconds]
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
I hope that you enjoy this Spicy Coconut Curry Sauce. You can find more Vitamix recipes here. If you haven’t already done yourself the favor and purchased a Vitamix blender, I encourage you to do so.
Vitamix blenders make healthy cooking easier and faster and require minimal clean-up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the “Contact” tab or by emailing me at email@example.com