Today we dive into one of my all time favorite, satisfying and simple vegan recipes, Chocolate Cherry Ginger smoothie. It contains absolutely no dairy all! I’m hard pressed to call this a smoothie because it feels more like a dessert.
If you don’t have any almond milk or prefer to change it up, check out our vegan milk guide and pick a different milk alternative.
- 2 tbsp Natural (unsweetened) Cocoa (or Raw Cacao Powder)
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Ginger
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 Banana
- 1 Medjool Date
- 1 cup Dark Cherries (frozen)
- 1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 cups Ice
- Prepare fruit for blending (peel banana and pit date).
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Smoothies program.
- Press Start.
- Wait for cycle to finish.
- Pour and enjoy!
- I hope you’ve enjoyed this Chocolate Cherry Ginger Smoothie recipe. If you would like to see more Vitamix recipes, click here.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 20gSugar: 45gProtein: 10g