How does a glass of vegan vanilla Cocoa almond milk sound right about now? One of the most missed non-vegan drinks for vegans that always comes up is chocolate milk. Something about the creaminess of milk combined with the bitterness/sweetness hybrid of Cocoa, makes Chocolate milk a hard item for vegans to give up.
Have no fear, we have you covered with a quick, simple and cheap recipe to replace your chocolate milk craving. Our creation below is called Vegan Vanilla Cocoa Almond Milk and only requires a few ingredients.
You can really experiment here and use any vegan milk alternative and pick one that suits your needs. Personally, I am loving oat milk these days and if you want to make your own, check out this recipe by lovingitvegan
The best part about this recipe is that you can have it either cold or hot depending on how you are feeling. It also can serve as a nice vegan treat and replace a high calorie confection. So ultimately, you can’t go wrong here!
- 1.5 cups Vanilla Almond Breeze (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoonts Chatfields All Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Wholesome Organic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar
- Pour two cups Cocoa Powder into a cup.
- Mix in 1.5 cups of Vanilla Almond Breeze
- Add two tablespoons of raw can sugar
- Mix, refrigerate overnight and shake well.
Let us know your twist on Vegan Chocolate Milk in the comments section!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150