When you go to a supermarket or look at food in everyday life, if you are a vegan you may find yourself wondering if a food is vegan or not. Here are 30 foods that you may have not known are vegan, but they most definitely are!
1 . Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch
2. Red Bull
3. Lays BBQ Potato Chips
4. Ritz Crackers
5. Jolly Ranchers Hard Candies
6. Kraft Italian Creamy Salad Dressing
7. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
8. Pillsbury Dough Boy Crescent Rolls
9. Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa
10. Olive Garden’s Bread Sticks – The butter is a soybean butter oil!
12. Big League Bubblegum Chew
13. Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Chew
14. Fruit By the Foot
15. Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies – The only girl scout cookie you should buy
16. Pringles – Original BBQ, Salsa Tortilla, Fiery, Tangy Buffalo Wings
17. Doritos – Spicy Sweet Chili & Blaze Flavors
18. Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists
19. Chipotle Sofritas
20. DOTS Candy
21. Sour Patch Kids – Do you like them sour or sweet?
22. Oreos – Completely Vegan although there could be some cross contamination with milk at times
23. Chocolate Chip Teddy Grams
24. Whole Foods Organic Chocolate Truffles – Don’t eat too many if you are trying to loose weight.
25. Twizzlers – Not made with real strawberry but no animal’s are used in the recipe
26. Nutter Butters – Amazing with a glass of soy milk
27. McCormick Bacn Bits Bacon Pieces – They are made of textured soy protein
28. Super Pretzel Soft Pretzels – Add some Vegan cheese and nut milk for nacho cheese sauce
30. Kettle Brand Potato Chips – Pretty much the best brand of potato chip
We hope you found this list useful. Please contact ForksToFeet if there are more you think should be added!